Our work in Hong Kong has recently expanded and we are proud to have assisted the following good causes:
- Raaga & Rhythm concert with the City Chamber Orchestra in collaboration with In Harmony Arts and Culture and Sensational Consultancy Limited. The aim is to raise awareness about employing people with special needs.
- Support for the new Digital Library for the Sikh Temple through a donation towards construction and fitting costs.
- Various workshops with Sensational Consultancy Limited covering projects which promote equal opportunities for people with special needs.
- D-Fine Healthy Diabetes Management Programme in conjunction with Youth Diabetes Action providing continous glucose monitoring devices to children living in low income households
- Erase Poverty – working from Hong Kong to provide health care and education to underprivileged families in India. Help includes sponsoring education, life saving operations and free cataract surgery.